• Must have attended any recognized driving college and awarded a certificate
  • Must have more than 18 years of age for motor vehicles and 16 years of age  onwards for motorcycles
  • Must have a learner/provisional driving license
  • Must undergo test and pay test fee 
  • Must have an eye test certificate
  • Must have applied to Traffic police for testing
  • Must go to traffic police with a car for testing

Applicant having being tested may be allowed to drive motorcycles and saloon cars.